27.12.12

MASHA REVA x SNDCT MERGING 2012 . UKRAINE

Syndicate is a Ukrainian brand who collaborate to new artists/designers for special limited collection as well as launching their own american-reinterpret minimal clothing line. This time Syndicate collaborate with the new designer Masha Reva who based in Kiev and did a special collection printed sweaters.
The collaboartion named "Botanical Layers" which is more likely as it says, the collage used photoshop as a based and on top including some processing imagery within the print. Its very spring-ish but with a special twist. I especially love the element of the transparent grid that is only can be seen in the photoshop software. There are six different botanical sweaters that can be purchase online through the Syndicate Online Shop.


Source: Synchrodogs / Masha Reva / Syndicate

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I finished up here, but I
    believed this post was once good. I don't realize who you might be but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already.
    Cheers!
    Also see my web page :: pizza games com

    ReplyDelete